How to reinstall in your system?
To reinstall Webroot security with keycode you may need log in to your Webroot account and then download installer file for the Webroot security. Further, you can run program to done the install. Provide the key code when asked during the install.
In case you haven’t created a account at the time of the new install you need to use different approach to reinstall your Webroot product.
Reinstall Webroot Security with keycode using webroot account
If you have Webroot account then easily log in to Webroot account and then go to your computer. See if your current system is listed there if yes you can click on that to re-download your Webroot product. If your current computer is not listed there then you can hit on add a new device.
In the wake of adding your gadget you can download your arrangement document by tapping on that. Presently assuming the arrangement document is downloaded now you simply need to double tap on that to begin the establishment methodology. At the point when you double tap on the arrangement record then the framework brief will come and you want to tap on “yes” as it is asking that Webroot will cause changes in your PC to do you wish to proceed.
What is Reinstall Webroot?
If you do not have Webroot account, then you require to download Webroot setup file directly from somewhere. You can also get direct setup file for Webroot on its official Website. There are several other trusted third-party web where you can get setup file for your Webroot like filehippo.com or cnet.com
Steps to Reinstall Webroot?
- Click on DOWNLOAD NOW button link for your product version.
- When prompted, hit Save and make note of where file is saved to your PC.
- Locate saved file and double-hit file to start the installation.and its almost complete,
- When prompted, enter your Keycode.
STEP-BY-STEP PROCEDURE OF WEBROOT REINSTALL:
- First of all, you require to remove previous version of Webroot from your computer.
- In order to remove Webroot, hit on the start button and then choose Control Panel.
- Now hit Programs & Features and then choose uninstall program.
- Choose the product which you need to remove from the list of software and click uninstall.
- After successful removal of the Webroot product, restart your computer.
- For Webroot reinstall, you require to download Webroot from the link www.webroot.com/safe or webroot.com/redownloads.
- If you have Webroot keycode and need Webroot reinstall then,
- Enter your last name and email id in the given fields and click Download Now.
- Now double hit on the downloaded file to run Webroot installer file or Webroot installation setup.
- Enter your email id and password liked with your Webroot account, if need .and you are almost done,
- Click Agree to accept Software agreement license and then follow the instructions to complete the process.
- After successful installation, start scanning your computer in order to secure your system from the threats and cyber attack.